Indoor Tai Chi Class: April 24th to June 26th, on Every Wednesday 5;30-7;00pm . $150 for 10 sessions. $20 for each time.
Summer is ruled by the Fire element and is expressed in nature as well as in the body.
Symptoms associated with imbalances in the Fire element include the following:
- Excessive perspiration, or lack of perspiration
- Rashes, hives, or hot skin eruptions
- Sleep disturbances, insomnia, and restless sleep
- Palpitations, or an irregular heartbeat
- Restless, agitated, or explosive energy
- Inappropriate laughter
- Anxiety and irrational fears and phobias
In Traditional Chinese Medicine the responsibilities of the Heart are also extended to emotional and spiritual realms. In the ancient Chinese texts, the Heart is compared to a supreme monarch who is responsible for maintaining internal peace and harmony. As Qi Bo explains to Huang Di in The Yellow Emperorʼs Classic of Internal Medicine:* “The heart is the sovereign of all organs and represents the consciousness of one’s being. It is responsible for intelligence, wisdom, and spiritual transformation.” Come visit or call our store for more information of summer Boosting.