Ancient Alternatives Okanagan offers a variety of services in our clinic in Kelowna:
1. Acupressure Massage: Use points, kneading, pressing, and other methods to stimulate effective acupuncture points to circulate the meridian and cure various diseases. The initial effect is usually five to six times, and more than ten times in severe cases.
2. Reflexology: There is a long tradition, and there is a method of foot bath health care since ancient times in China, such as Su Dongpo, a celebrated litterateur in the Song Dynasty. In 1985, the British Modern Medical Association officially defined the reflexology method as the "Modern Medical Health Law", which clarified a higher medical status. Through the stimulation of the reflecting area, the effect of health care is achieved.
3. Ion Foot Detox: Electric pules passes through the human body, causing negative pressure in the body's ions to achieve enhanced metabolism. Chinese medicine believes that sweat and urine are from the same source, and the body performs detoxification by sweating and urinating. Electric pules pass through the body to increase metabolism and promote detoxification.
4. Pules Reading: Look, listen, ask, one of the four pules diagnoses, and the last one. Good TCM doctors can usually determine the patient's location through the first three diagnosis. pules diagnosis is the final method to determine the judgment. Diagnose the changes and abnormalities of the body's Qi-conditioning and blood-conditioning through different type of the hands, including the Cun, Guan, floating, sinking, late, and counting of the ulnar veins, and determine the root cause of the disease.
5. Electronic pules therapy: use pules waves of different frequencies to stimulate and adjust disordered or tense muscles to remove symptoms such as pain or numbness.
6. Herbal Tea, Traditional Chinese Remedies: Traditional classics, excellent compatibility, removing stasis and unblocked, replenishing the Yang and strengthening the body. Prevent and cure diseases. 100% pure Chinese remedy, 100% no added, traditional formula, made in Canada, more than 40 years of practical clinical experience. More than 50 kinds of Chinese combination and herbal teas are targeted at common diseases such as cancer, diabetes, asthma, stroke, hypertension, hair loss, impotence, infertility, gout, hepatitis, arthritis and other difficult diseases.
7. Difficult conditions: Many diseases declared as incurable or lifelong medication by modern medicine, such as: vitiligo, cancer, mental anxiety, various herpes and skin diseases, etc., we can find symptomatic compatibility in our herbal remedies and herbal teas, After taking it for a period of time (three to six months), it can be cured basically.
News : Gift Card available, $300 get $330, $500 get $580. $1000 get $1300
30min $55 45min $80
Based on the concept of life energy which flows through "meridians" in the body.
Physical pressure is applied to acupuncture points with the aim of clearing blockages in these meridians. Pressure may be applied by hand, elbow, or with various devices.
Reflexology Massages (10min Foot soaking including)
30min Feet $50
20min Hands $45
Ancient Chinese technique of using pressure points to relax and heal the body.
Certain points on the feet and hands correlate to organs.
Apply pressure to these points to reduce and eliminate pain in the body.
Warm salted water smooths the feet and reacts with the carbon cartridge.
Copper-covered stainless steal, energizes and heals the feet.
The flow of vital life force and energy is essential to maintaining good heal and have your body perfectly balanced.
$ 20 per session
Isolate the malfunctioning organ or system which is causing the symptoms to present themselves. Many diseases or health concerns may present similar symptoms, but upon closer inspection of the pulse, the true cause of the problem is exposed .
Cupping is a practice used in traditional Chinese medicine It involves creating suction on the skin using a glass, ceramic, bamboo, or plastic cup. According to its advocates, cupping is supposed to promote healing and has been used extensively for sore muscles.
Gua sha is a natural, alternative Chinese therapy that involves scraping your skin with a massage tool to improve your circulation. This ancient Chinese healing technique may offer a unique approach to better health, addressing issues like chronic pain.
1L Bottle $3
6L Bottle $15
Acupressure & Traditional Chinese Practitioner in Kelowna, we offer:
* Traditional Chinese Remedies * Chinese Massage Therapy * Foot Massage & Reflexology * Tai Chi Class * Qi Gong Class * Chinese Herbal Ramedy *